We inform you of all fees for your proposed treatment in advance of the procedure. It is our goal for you to completely understand your dental needs, options, and financial obligations prior to any treatment.
PLEASE PROVIDE CURRENT INSURANCE
As a courtesy we can file your PRIMARY dental insurance
- If insurance cannot be verified by staff, patient will be considered self-pay and payment due at time of service.
- Your insurance policy is a contract between you, your employer, and/or your insurance company. We are not a party in the contract. Knowing policy coverage details are the patient’s responsibility, but we will assist whenever we can.
- We are happy to submit Insurance pre-treatment estimates upon request.
- We will be happy to check your insurance benefits for you.
- We accept assignment of benefits from your insurance carrier, and file your insurance claim for you, leaving only your estimated portion for collection at the time of your visit. We help you maximize your insurance benefits, but don’t allow the insurance to dictate the quality and type of treatment you receive.
FULL PAYMENT IS DUE AT TIME OF SERVICE
- If you have dental insurance, your estimated patient portion may be required at time of service.
- We require the insured’s social security number if we will be carrying any balances on account, including pending insurance. Alternative option is for payment in full at time of service with payment from insurance to be directed to the insured.
- Any remaining balance after insurance has paid their portion will receive a billing statement.
We accept: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Cash, and Personal Checks
- Minor patients must be accompanied by a parent or guardian during operative treatment. Please inquire with front desk staff if a variation may be needed.
- Minors placed on an account will NOT be removed from the acct (regardless of age/insurance) unless requested by the guarantor PRIOR to services rendered.
We offer extended payment options with affordable monthly payments upon approved credit. Ask us about the simple application process. Click on this link to learn more about Care Credit or talk to our admin team.
1 FULL BUSINESS DAY NOTICE REQUIRED IF YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO KEEP AN APPOINTMENT
We respect your time and ask for the same in return.
- Longer appointments (90+ mins) require 2 business day notice.
- Failure to provide required notice may result in a $50 per hour Failed Appointment fee.
- Multiple missed appointments within a year per family may lead to practice dismissal.